Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

11+ Years playing/DM experience, looking to play more D&D5E

Title says it...most lol. I've been playing TableTop Rpg's starting with ADnD for almost 12 years. Started DMing about 9 years ago and have been doing both ever since. Due to work/school/life most of my IRL folks are too busy/unavailable and I'd like to play more as what few games I'm playing atm, I'm also leading. Currently looking to play more 5E as I fill time making new characters all the time! HMU!
Would you be interested in running DM for a Lost mine of Phandelver group? I'm usually DM in my IRL groups and I really just want some PC time lol. If not it's all good just trying to get the last piece of the puzzle. I have the game scheduled to start at 630pm PST tonight
I'd be glad to toss my hat into the party. I know the feel of making characters when bored, I'm interested to try out one of them.
Hi there, I'd be interested in playing. I've got a bit of experience playing here on roll20. I've watched a lot of critical role and while i know it's home brewed I've learned a lot from it.  I have a concept for a rogue I'd like to make with a slight  Homebrew tweak if your down for that. 
I've got a fair bit of D&D knowledge (Mostly DMing but some playing) and would like to try out a cleric I've been working on
I'd be interested in playing
1514088350

Edited 1514088408
Can any of you play Saturday 4:00PM GMT-2? If the possibility of being this December 30? If so send me a PM and i will send you information about a D&D 5ed game that is my first 5ed DM game (not my first DM, just my first 5ed DM) that the players are only level 2 and could use extra 1-2 players interested in roleplaying, combat and exploring. So far the party composition is this: - Dragonborn Sorcerer - Gnome Cleric - Half Elf Bard - Tiefling Barbarian
If you are just looking to play more d&d you'd be welcome to join the westmarch game I am currently in, there's some more info here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5709980/lfp-obis" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5709980/lfp-obis</a>...
I can do it all, Create a world, Dm a game or even sit in as player to a existing game.I am very good with Roll20 and my account allows to add things to a game that will enhance the over all experience&nbsp;
Pro account here looking for a DM, preferred anyways. Weekend time slot usually (Sat or Sunday) english speaking only. Its me and 2 friends (so 3 of us) but if we snag a few from in here I can always pull someone else and we got ourselves a 4-6 man player game depending on how many DM is comfortable with. Send me a PM if interested.&nbsp;
Uh, well, there's a lot of people that seem to be wanting you, lol. As for me, I'm actually just about to start a new campaign using D&D 5e. It's going to be a small group of six players, and I would love to have you join us. It sounds like you have plenty of experience that would help keep me in check when I'm DM-ing, lol. If interested, look at my profile and at the game called Balthuria. You can also message me! Anyways! Good luck, man! :D&nbsp;