Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Toggle Macro Bar & Token Actions Display

I only use Token Actions anymore for macros, but this also applies to the Macro Bar as well. The reason why I switched from the Macro Bar and to the Token Actions is because if you have a large set of macro buttons and the Macro Bar screen/area (sorry, not sure of the technical term) takes up a large section of the screen and blocks it. This issue was somewhat resolved with the addition of Token Actions buttons for macros because the screen only appears when you click on a specific token, but, otherwise, the screen is free of a large set of macros. However, if you do have a large set of macros associated with Token Actions, then the same issue of screen blockage arises when you select a token. In addition to the blockage of the screen by the Token Actions display, an issue of being able to click on other features on the screen like other tokens for targeting and such arises as well. I thought it would be a good feature if you were somehow able to toggle the Macro Bar and the Token Actions display on/off whether or not a token is currently selected. This feature would allow a Player to view the full screen while on a selected token without interference from the macro display, and be able to select other tokens on the screen for targeting and other things without having to move the screen the around, and/or resizing the screen in/out constantly.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .