Hello everyone! So, a little bit about me. I am 28 years old, I live in New England (Time Zone: EST) and I used to play AD&D almost a decade ago. It's something that I really miss doing and when a friend of mine mentioned Roll 20 to me I suddenly felt the itch to get back in D&D again. I am attempting to learn 5e. I have a players handbook, and I have a pretty good grasp on the core rules and character creation (So far I have stayed away from magic users). I am looking for a group and a DM that wouldn't mind taking on a newbie for some adventures and to be patient with me as I familiarize myself with the new edition. I am available most night (after 5:00pm) except for Tuesdays, and I have Discord but if you prefer Skype it wouldn't be hard to download and use. I hope to hear from you all soon!