Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] DM looking for a weekly of biweekly 5e group for saturday evenings GMT more info inside

Edited 1514414170
So what I would like to run is a Steampunky, one piece inspired, airships and piracy campaign that I have been planning out for a while.  Post your questions, interest of joining and what not down below.
I'm also looking for a biweekly game. But which Saturdays exactly? Personally I can only make it on Saturdays when I have the early shift, which is technically this week (although I have the week off) and every fortnight after that.
Well first would need a group and then can schedule the first game so probably starting first or second saturday of next year