Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG for Ninja Crusade!

Hallo everybody! To all my friends, both current and future, I am looking to put together a group for a game called Ninja Crusade. I have already played it some--by myself at least--and can attest to its quality as both an Asiatic setting that is fluid and can run for any world and as a damn fun game! But, there's one problem: I have nobody to play it with. I want to put together a group that wants to take part in a high-octane action game that deals with the group being outcasts and outlaws, where every day even the simplest of actions can mean the proliferation or destruction of your clan, nay the shaky alliance of every ninja clan in the world. So, who wants to be a ninja?
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you.
oh! Huh, didn't think of that. Thanks, Mr. Andrew.
I'd be very interested in Ninja Crusade if the time was right.
I, as well, am interested. Is there a game details page?