Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

custom char sheet without HTML

So i never learned html, to preoccupied with girls while i was at school so i never paid much attention in computer class. I have however developed a brand new system that has a few similarities to d&d and pathfinder, though not many. If i go mentor, can I modify an existing sheet or make a brand new sheet without needing to use much if any html?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I want to make fun of you for your first sentence, but I'll restrain myself. Yes, you can modify an existing sheet - all the sheets in roll20 can be found on  roll20's github site , and you can paste them into the custom settings of a campaign. Then once that's done, you can modify them. You cant make a new sheet without needing to use html - the sheets are built entirely in html + CSS, and some javascript in some cases. You can check out the sheets on github, find ones that are simplest, and tweak those till you get a sheet you like.
i'll look into it thanx
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I will note:  Every Character Journal has 2-3 tabs: Bio, Character Sheet(optional), Attributes & Abilities.  Before the arrival of character 'sheets', we used the Bio and Attributes & Abilities tabs to make our own free-form 'character sheets'.  Some of us still do this.  No HTML/CSS/Javascript/Pro-Account needed. Just something worth considering, if you don't need the special bells and whistles of a formal 'sheet'  :)
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Honestly I knew next to nothing of character sheet design/coding before I started playing around with one for Roll20.