Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Northern Crown (3.5e base) WIP

Edited 1516013877
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In response to the following from the sheet request thread: Eric P. said: Doubtful anything comes from this, but any chance We could get a Northern Crown sheet? The 3.5 D&D one works in a pinch, but could still use some fine Tuning. I can send a PDF of the sheet to any one that would make one. I'm potentially going to create a hack of the 3.5e sheet to fit the Northern Crown RPG system. Would be great to get a list of the main changes and any variances on the rules as is...
Sorry man, just now seeing this. If you would like, i can send you the pdf of the sheet. There's not really a lot different from regular 3.5, though.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No worries, I've not been sat waiting for a reply... well not just  sat waiting lol. I have a version of the sheet to work from but its more the mechanics that I'll need help understanding. Are there any differences in the way skills are handled, saves, attacks etc? Does magic work the same, how about the inventory management/item types? Any things you can think of that are  different from 3.5e will help me create a bespoke sheet with bells and whistles.