Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players and GM for Anima: Beyond Fantasy

Simply put I'm looking to find an Anima game. A small group of four or five of us would be great, and obviously a GM to go along with it. Story, starting level, and times to game can be debated once a GM and players have signed on but the only thing I want is a chance to play a Mentalist. I'm even open to simply doing a duet or trio if we can't find enough folks.
I can run the game, what I need is a group, but I don't run using voice, just typing
I'm fine with that, I feel that you can actually be more creative and expressive using text. If not too many others are interested would you be willing to run for 3 or less, possibly even solo if there isn't anyone else?
If the times are right on it I would be interested as long as all books are available and you don't mind a long backstory for the character.
I'd like to see it be Saturday evening Eastern Time if possible.
I'd give this a try, the system sounds interesting. Text is fine, and I have a pretty flexible schedule.
I might totally be completely interested in playing depending on if I'm able to make the time or not and a new player to the system is fine.
I could be up for an Anima game, but the only time I have available is Sunday afternoon to evenings. Is that fine?
My preference is for small groups because I work with several side stories happening at same time and I like to work at the characters as a whole. My preferential days are weekdays, but I can run the game at alternate saturdays. About the books. I am allowing the use of Anima Core Book, Gaia Beyond the Dreams and Dominus Exxet. I didn't read Arcane Exxet nor the creature books. Character construction Method: 55 Atribute points 5 Advantage points, but you can only take 1 convert one stat to 9 5 Disadvantages points maximum 600 DP All classes are allowed and all Nephilim are allowed. The starting place for this game is Archangel, few weeks after Empress Elizabeth coronation I am using the Martial Arts styles like they are described at Dominus Exxet
So, anyone interested?
Sounds great. Every other Saturday sounds good too. Did you have an idea for how we would be together already? Any restricted Advantages/Disadvantages?

Edited 1390693724
Me and a friend would like to play, we got all the books and every book in a PDF file as well. If you think you can have us Message me or just reply back lol We can play anytime Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, or anytime after 1 on Monday and Wednesday, or anytime after 4 on Tuesday or Thursday. We are looking for something that will last as well.
I'm not really interested in a fortnightly game, weeknights are fine by me, though.
i would not mind having a go
If you run a weekday game that ends before 9:00pm GMT-1:00 on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday then I could join. I have a puppet master made with a fairly long backstory that also has a good few backstory characters made in case of wanting to incorporate them without making them. I have these made already on paper in a notebook but could not find a sheet on any of the sites like mythweavers. Well Eav if you do plan to run one let me know If you don't mind a puppet master focused technician.
Here is a more proposal to you guys I am planning to run this anima game on saturdays from 6:30 pm to 10:30pm give or take (sometimes earlier, sometimes later, it is going to depend how is my and your saturday. I am a flexible GM, I am not a tyrant which aren't going to transfer the game date because it is your girlfriend birthday and you made big plans for the day. The game are going to happen at alternate saturdays. My plan is run it at 2nd and 4th saturdays of every month. But don't expect a short game, I usually can't simply run a short game. I feel my mission as gm was a failure, unless that was what we planned. The rules are the same which I posted before. I am using only Gaia, the basic and Dominus Exxet. The martial arts are following the Dominus exxet Martial Arts model and I am giving 5 points of advantage and letting you get 5 points of disadvantage, but you can only change 1 characteristic for a 9, no other restricted advantage and I am keeping the 600 DP. I require a brief background, but you feel tempted to write a novel about the character past I am going to read it anyway, but it is going to take time to absorb everything and more time ever to use it at the game. Before you send me the sheet or the background send me thru a PM your character core concept, ex:"I am going to play a Dark Paladin with a tragic past and a long lost love which became a terrible sorceress working for some unknow forces". That give me room to know what I am going to get on the game before you and me spend time working at the characters I think that is it guys
That's me out, if anyone's thinking of getting a weekly game together drop me a PM
Well it seems my other game had to move times around and is now going on at 6 pm on Saturdays so I won't be able to make this unfortunately.
Anima that an anime rpg?