Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Unity RPG

Edited 1515030276
Hello everyone! Now that the holidays are done I'm trying to get back into gaming, and what better way to start it than with a game of Unity RPG. I'm looking for 4 more people that would like to play in this awesome High Fantasy/Steam (Technology) game. It's simple and I can teach it to those that wouldn't know it. If you're looking for something fantasy but with a little bit of technology (steam/guns and stuff), please reply below. Only thing I ask is that you're willing to learn and eager to go on a great roleplaying experience. It'll be a mix of both roleplay and battle, although it can be tailored to the groups expectations/needs/wants. For More info on the game:  Unity: Four Factions. One Destiny. Availability : Nights, except Wednesday. Timezone : EST (EDT) Date : As soon as 4 players are found (have to be flexible)/Weekly or Every Other Week Medium : Voice (Discord) Exp : None needed, I can teach the game and roleplaying in general if need be. I'm very patient I'm told and I'll provide everything's that's needed. Basically, the first game will be session zero where we will create/introduce characters and set the tone/rules for the game, which is why it can be done as soon as I have 4 players. If we have time, we can start the game but we'll see. Thanks for reading!
I'm including the LFG listing here as well:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/99737/unity-rpg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/99737/unity-rpg</a> Those interested can reply below or apply on the listing page.
Still looking for players. First session (session zero) is likely going to be tomorrow evening EST (EDT). Probably sometime after 6:00 if everybody is able.
Hi Ghost GM, I am interested in this, but I won't be home until after 8pm tomorrow. I'd definitely like to learn more about the game system and what kind of game you'd like to run. I've been looking around, is the game available to the general public yet, or just those who Kickstarted it?&nbsp; Looking over the links you posted the afflicted appeal to me the most at first blush. I'd need to know more&nbsp; about the classes and such to better understand and see if my first instinct hold true.
Rudedd said: Hi Ghost GM, I am interested in this, but I won't be home until after 8pm tomorrow. I'd definitely like to learn more about the game system and what kind of game you'd like to run. I've been looking around, is the game available to the general public yet, or just those who Kickstarted it?&nbsp; Looking over the links you posted the afflicted appeal to me the most at first blush. I'd need to know more&nbsp; about the classes and such to better understand and see if my first instinct hold true. Sent you a PM.