Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting Issue - Cannot select thin lines after placed.

Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
ISSUE: While placing dynamic lighting using the polygon/line tool, after changing the line to thin, then placing a short strip of line (like through a door), I was unable to select the line later to delete it. It appears that the longer lines are selectable but take a bit of effort to locate with the Select/Move tool as well. So the only way to get rid of the small lines is to "clear all drawings" which of course will delete a lot of other useful work. TO REPRODUCE: On the dynamic lighting layer, select the polygon/line tool and change the size to thin. Place a short line (less than 1 inch). I also had changed the color to red but don't suspect that would cause this issue. Now go to the move/select tool and try to grab that piece of line to move, stretch, or delete it. OS & Browser: Windows XP & Google Chrome
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Tried Mozilla. Same issue.
I've confirmed it and will bring it up with the devs. You can still select the line by using an area select (Click and drag with the select tool so the selection marquee crosses the small line), in case you need to delete something.
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you very much for the VERY fast reply.