Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Mage the Ascension-- All Date and times nearly open.

I have recently played Mage the Ascension:Refuge visual novel and read the book Penny Dreadful and have been inspired with a character concept that is just driving me nuts to be played. But I am not keen on investing into the books if I can not find a game. I have searched the forms and the only LFP I have found are posts more then a year old and the search does not do searches in chronological order so I had to spend a lot of time going through the posts. The results are disappointing so I have decided to post a Looking for Group post to see if there are any like minded players and a possible Storyteller for the game. Currently I am on Disability and most dates and times are open except for Thursday evening which I have a face to face 3.5 edition D&D game and a biweekly Pathfinder game on roll20 on mondays.
I am down to play if you can find a GM
That is the rub finding a GM especially one that will stick around for more then 4 or 5 sessions.