Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Conditional Iterative Attacks

In Pathfinder games when using firearms a misfire can occurs (quite often I've found), when it does this effectively ends your attack. With iterative attacks is it possible to have a macro (I have API access if necessary) check the value of any preceding attack roll and if it meets the misfire value to end any further attack rolls?

Edited 1515296751
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You could write a script to issue a series of attack rolls, checking each in succession becky issuing the next.  You could not write an api script that would filter the output of a set of rolls from the character sheet and prevent some subset of them from showing up. The API is purely “reactive” to events. 
Thanks for the prompt reply, I'll look at making a script to do that.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
might be able to use PowerCards script to emulate this. Name each attack something different and give each attack an if >= or <= rider (it has been a while since I have done this so possible I am mis-remembering).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Could also customize the roll template in the pathfinder sheet to handle this.