Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3.5/4e DnD Campaigns?

I'm sort of a beginner DnD player, but I'm really interested in getting into a game. If anybody is starting a version 3.5 or 4E campaign, no matter what genre(though I prefer the darker campaigns, supernatural or horror) I'd really be interested in joining.
I'd love to play a DnD game. I've actually never played but have watched many videos online which has gotten me incredibly interested in it. Unfortunately no one around here play. So if you want a player but are willing to deal with minimal noobness (I'm a quick learner at table-top games) I would very much enjoy playing.
if you're looking for supernatural/horror you either want to play ravenloft(DnD) which I don't recommend for a newbie, or Call of Cthulhu, a lovecraftian game. those are 2 major ones also you may want to play pathfinder as apposed to 3.5(it is basically a refined version of 3.5).
Well then, if anybody is interested in a Call of Cthulu game, let me know, I'd be more than happy to join one of those.
4e anyone? I am totally down for that.