Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][LFG] GMs only please (see details) Master of the Fallen Fortress. Saturday 8 AM PST (GMT-8)

Edited 1515428595
As part of my 'GMs ought to be able to play sometime too' initiative I'm running a one-shot of this classic this Saturday (13th Jan.)  I've re-opened the listing due to RSVP's. If you'd like to play a classic one-shot send me a PM.   This is explicitly for GMs who never get to play (or haven't played in a long time.)  The long term goal is to have a group with rotating duties so no one gets burned out. As we trade off we could be using any system.  
FYI we still have openings. So if you are a GM that would like to play for once, let me know!