Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with a formula

Edited 1515467539
Hi all Can you help me. I cannot get this figured out - probably too tired or more likely too stupid. Trying to automate the points cost of this Hero System stat. CON = 13 END = 30 Cost per point of END above CONx2 is 0.5 Formula for cost is (END - (CON*2)) * 0.5 which should equal 2 [[{@{END}-(@{CON}*2)}*0.5]]  - I have tried a number of combinations and keep getting errors. The character sheet is computing the result as 17. Cheers B
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
In chat I'm getting "2".  I'm just substituting the direct value for CON and END.  Do you get the expected values for CON and END if you pull their values directly?  ie @{selected|CON}  and @{selected|END}
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Looks like you are using the wrong kind of brackets in one place. Try this [[(@{END}-(@{CON}*2))*0.5]]
Thanks guys - got it sorted with your help and another mate who has just written a sheet that was accepted. Cheers.