Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Freedoms Disabled

In one of the games I play, my non-gm players have items in their journals that they can drag onto the map in order to summon things or otherwise make permanent marks. This is done by opening an editable journal, clicking the Avatar icon, and dragging it onto the map. However, with the most recent update (and players being allowed to upload images) the ability to click and drag such icons seems to he disabled. Do you know how to fix this? Can it be re-enabled? We have lost a vital part of our game and we hope we can get it back.
Gauss
Forum Champion
You no longer need to edit a character to drag the Avatar image. If you have control of the character sheet you can open the character sheet and drag the image without hitting edit. If that does not work for you please send me a join link and I will take a look.
Solved. Thank you.