Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Avatar sizes with WebRTC disabled

So one issue my party is running into is the chat avatars. With the WebRTC settings removed, we can no longer resize chat avatars. For some players, using older laptops with lower resolutions, this makes it impossible to see the screen because the size of the icons. Is there a way to fix this?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The suggested work around is to switch to any webrtc, change the size then switch back. The Devs hope to have a fix out tomorrow.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This should be fixed now.

Edited 1515614869
Still no option for this on any of my games from a player standpoint. The others in my groups say the same. GM still has the ability to alter sizes, but only for themselves. EDIT: We all seem to have a Game Settings section again now, with one option: Avatar Size. Thanks!