Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CSS crashing the formatting with special characters

Hello. I'm trying to use the content property of CSS to write words like "Religion" and "Languages". However, the style turns into a mess when I do this. Apparently, the problem are the characters "í" and "ã". Symbols work correctly. I tried to use a scape entity code as "\ 00e3", but it also did not work. Is it a rule problem?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a bit of sanitization code that runs over your CSS that will reject the entire thing if the CSS contains characters in certain ranges, or certain strings that might indicate someone's attempting to inject something potentially dangerous. I forget what the exact match is right now, although I'm surprised if accented vowels are getting caught up in it.
Hmm, ok. Thanks. I could find a way, so the issue was not so problematic for me in the end, but I though it was important to register.