Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bad Gateway

So I've been attempting to use the Player Directory for a couple of days now and whenever I search it just says "Bad Gateway".  This has been the case since I started trying on the 9th.  It has, over the past few days and around 100 attempts, returned 2 pages of results.  I checked with other players using the same search term (Just using the directory to look for players interested in D&D4E) and they had the same bad gateway error.  Is this a problem that is known and, if so, any chance of knowing when it might be addressed? Thanks
It's been doing that for me as well. But apparently not on all games. Some of them work. For example I can never get it to work for Mouse Guard, but I can get a list on A Song of Ice and Fire RPG everytime.
Pathfinder is also not working

Edited 1518392246
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have been having this issue as well.  Bug Reporting Attempting to search by game using the Player Directory produces a Bad Gateway error, after attempting to load for 10-20 seconds. On the Bad Gateway page, the following information is displayed: Ray ID: 3ebb16ab88a13b68 Error reference number: 502 Cloudflare Location: Vancouver Additionally, the icons in the middle of the page indicate "Your Browser: Working / CDN CloudFlare: Working / roll20.net Host Error" "The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed." According to posts above, apparently some games will work, in particular A Song of Ice and Fire - but on my end, no games work. Problem exists on both Chrome and Firefox. Attempted to use Player Directory with all browser addons disabled, didn't change.   OS: Windows 10. Javascript enabled, console log is empty, basic windows antivirus. 
Cannot load the Player Directory for the past few weeks. Get the bad gateway message with CloudFlare, etc. Just like mentioned above. This would happen on occasion over here in Europe but now it appears to be permanent.
Same problem here, particularly when searching for "5E" Has anyone had luck contacting the site admins?
This is definitely something we are investigating, however it has shown to be an intermitent issue which makes it more difficult to nail down a solution.