Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hoard of the dragon queen hard copy- can I access roll 20 maps?

I recently received Hoard of the Dragon queen as the hard book copy. I want to run it for some friends over roll 20 and was wondering if I have access to the pre-made module maps? Or am I required to also purchase them through roll20 to gain access?

Edited 1515789776
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You'd need to purchase the Module to have access to the Maps from the Module. If you have maps that you've drawn or received elsewhere, you can create your own pages with them and still run Hoard of the Dragon Queen without buying the preconfigured Roll20 Module for it.
For Out of the Abyss I scanned the maps in the book, uploaded into Roll20, traced and added features, then deleted the original map. Worked great!...