Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to properly update custom MM entries and macros. Anyone able to link to something updated since the changes that happened however many months ago?

I recall a while back I used YT to find some videos for creating macros that I could use to immediately roll monster attacks, saving throws, check their traits and more. Unfortunately, I think about four months ago, some changes dev-side ended up breaking a large amount of those macros. I'v since wanted to start updating my custom MM again and was hoping someone could point to a place where I can find updated macros for these things? I had tried googling the problems I was facing and it turned out to be too large an issue for me to wrap my mind around, and searching for macros just leads me to the same old ones that no longer work.  Thanks in advance. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What sheet and system are you using?