Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder][Saturday] Newbie friendly Pathfinder adventure. Looking for 2-3 more.

The king is dead! In the Varisian port city of Korvosa, the death of a monarch leads to chaos, and only the heroes can hope to save the city from its own darkest tendencies. As the rule of the young queen grows more and more draconian, it's up to a band of bold adventurers to stop the spread of tyranny before all of Korvosa is crushed beneath her iron fist. We plan to play every other Saturday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm MST (GMT -7:00). The first meeting would be on 1/20/2018 and would primarily be introductions and character creation. I am looking for two to three additional players to run the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path. While this adventure is not exactly adult themed, we would prefer players in their twenties or thirties. I currently have myself (DM) and two friends that will be joining me as players. Both of my friends are new to tabletop games and I am new to being a DM, at least for live games. I have been DMing for a little over a year but it has been through a play-by-post format. We are also new to this site, so we are not masters of the interface yet. Newer players are more than welcome, and perhaps even preferred. The players already involved have tentatively selected druid and slayer as their classes of choice, though nothing is currently set in stone. We are looking for long term players in the hopes of getting through the entire adventure, which starts at level 1 and takes the players to level 17+. Do not apply if you are looking for a one-shot or short scenario. Applicants: Rather than have you create and submit a character I think I am going to do things a little differently. I would recommend reading through the Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide to get an idea as to what to expect from this adventure. It can be downloaded for free on the official Paizo website. 1. What I would like to see is a short section about yourself (whatever you're comfortable divulging), including experience with tabletop role-playing games. 2. The second, and perhaps more important, part is a short story. It can be about a character you would like to bring to life in this adventure, about a previous character, or just something you made up. I would like to see at least two paragraphs but can be as long as you like. This should be a short "in character" story, not a description of something that has happened in a previous game. Not looking for power-gamers or optimizers. Looking to have fun, not just smash things as quickly as possible. 
Are you looking to have players PM you their applications? What you're asking for would make for some pretty long posts.
Either way, here or by PM.
Absolutely interested in this. I'm currently in a couple of pbp campaigns but haven't had a chance at an actual real-time tabletop game. I'll pm you my application when I get something together; my creative juices are frozen solid right now lol.
I sent my application via PM, let me know if you have any questions.