Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Previous Version

Is there any way to revert and character sheet back to what it was previously after converting it? I converted my elf to the weretiger and foolishly didn't have her screenshot of her core sheet before doing so. I was just wondering if roll20 had a way to view that version (like you can with webpages, or a wiki, sometimes).
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're the GM, you can revert to a previous version of the campaign. You'll find this in the Campaign Settings drop down, the bottom entry, Rollback Game. The campaign gets backed up once a day, so it reverting will undo every change made in the process. You could make a copy of the campaign in its current state, then revert the original to find what your character looked like, and update the copy.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is also a time limit on how far back you can go, I think it is 5 days.
G G said: If you're the GM, you can revert to a previous version of the campaign. You'll find this in the Campaign Settings drop down, the bottom entry, Rollback Game. The campaign gets backed up once a day, so it reverting will undo every change made in the process. You could make a copy of the campaign in its current state, then revert the original to find what your character looked like, and update the copy. Thank you! I'll tell my GM that. :D Pat S. said: There is also a time limit on how far back you can go, I think it is 5 days. Very good to know!

Edited 1515962790
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Claire said: Is there any way to revert and character sheet back to what it was previously after converting it? I converted my elf to the weretiger and foolishly didn't have her screenshot of her core sheet before doing so. I was just wondering if roll20 had a way to view that version (like you can with webpages, or a wiki, sometimes). If you're using the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet, you can uncheck your sheet's NPC checkbox . Doing so should present you with your intact PC sheet, no rollback required.