Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Compendium - What am I doing wrong?

Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
Every time I try to use the Pathfinder compendium it never seems to work.  I follow all the instructions as put forth on the wiki: Monster Entries If you look up a Monster/Beast/NPC entry in your Compendium and then drag and drop it to the tabletop, so long as you are using a Character Sheet that has this enabled, a Character Journal will be automatically created and statted using the content from the Compendium entry to fill out the various attributes and abilities. And I am definitely using the official Pathfinder sheet. Character Sheet Integration When filling out a character sheet, if enabled by the Sheet Author, a player can drag and drop Items, Equipment, Abilities, Spells, and other entry types directly to the character sheet to automatically fill them out with the information provided by the Compendium entry. The range of interactivity depends on the Sheet's design. It seems to work at first by creating the journal entry correctly, but when looking at the sheet, its empty except for the creatures name.  What gives?  Am I missing a vital step here somewhere or does the thing just not work? Thanks in advance, AtD

Edited 1515977396
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which sheet are you using?  I know the regular Pathfinder sheet(neceros) has no issues with the compendium.  If you are using this sheet and want to add a new feat, spell or item, make sure to add a new "+" row  at the bottom of the section to create a "placeholder" where you can drag and drop the appropriate entry from the sidebar's pathfinder compendium.  To drag/drop monsters, make sure to change the sheet settings to "Is NPC or monster" to reveil the NPC tab.  Drag/drop the monster into the "Monster Statblock Import" parse box at the top of the NPC page/tab.  This clip is for an older version of the sheet, but it's still a good example.