Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Connections between session zero and session 21

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Session zero was the last time Katherine said daaaaaaaaw ! during a game. It was when I asked Margie who Ghost Girl secretly had a crush on and she said it was Jason. When I asked Margie why the team was important to Ghost Girl, she replied, without any hesitation, "they're my anchors." It was a lovely thing to hear come back around at the end of session 21.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
It felt like a solid call out to a bunch of stuff, yeah. :)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I only caught it because I've been listening through the older recordings. It's been really interesting to pick up some of the old threads.
That is really cool. In my re-review of posts (which has been more limited to date than I had originally thought it would be) it's been interesting to see the things that have evolved and the things that have stayed constant.