Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Seeking Pathfinder Game

Hey guys, I have been playing table top games for a few months now, mostly Pathfinder and D&D 4e. Over the holidays 2 of my games kinda fizzled out and it is unknown if they are ever going to pick up again. So I am looking to join a new group, and would prefer to be a group that is just starting fresh or just starting out. Name is Jason, and I am in my late 20's. I enjoy role playing a lot and I enjoy these kinds of games. I particularly like to create and play as out of the box characters. Gnome rogue that has a chip on his shoulder when he is called small, you got it. Raging hulking Orc Barbarian with the heart of gold? No problem. What about a Tiefling raised by a royal elf family as their son? Can do! And so much more. I am shy at first, but once I get in the groove of things I am quite active and compassionate to the role that I am playing and I get along great with others. I am always on time, and if I am not, I tend to send a message 24 - 12 hours before game time if I am not going to make it or that I might be late unless it is an emergency. I make it a habit to arrive 1 hour early if not earlier so I have a chance to talk with my fellow members, plot, do some house cleaning of what happened last time, or just in general hangout and chat a while. I am more familiar and prefer to play Pathfinder, but I wouldn't mind a D&D 4e game either. I like games that are 50% narrative, 25% exploring, and 25% combat. I want to feel like my character is part of a world, not part of a train track. I don't mind written adventures, but I like open world campaigns a lot better as it gives me a lot more to work with when I am creating characters, thinking of ideas on what to do, and so on. The two kinds of games I have been really wanting to do is either a pirate campaign or an evil campaign, but over all I am good with what ever so long as everyone is having fun. The days that I am free are mostly Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from anytime after 7:00PM EST. (Sorry, but I am not really interested in joining a different d20 or table top game that is not Pathfinder or D&D 4e.)
Shame can't make Wednesday otherwise you would be perfect.
Only reason I can not make Wednesdays, Thrusdays, or Sundays is because I have another game that likes to bounce around those days.
Ah, that must be annoying, the game I am running is Divine Comedy Pathfinder one, the Inferno part, so the circles of hell, it's heavy on rping.
It kinda is when it depends on 1 player's work schedule. It sounds interesting.
it runs at 9:30 GMT UK, we need big damage dealer, but group is heavy on rping :).
yeah that is the other trouble, that is 4:30pm time for me, I am not available until 7:00pm EST.
Still looking for a game to play