Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Relationship Status Thread

Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Here's my attempt to document the assorted ships going on in this game. In no particular order...

Edited 1516086696
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Star-Crossed (A10-Mercury)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Lincord/Snomari
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jalycia

Edited 1516086675
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Zeitgeist (Ghost Girl-Jason)

Edited 1516086724
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Pneo (Pneuma-Leo), early on which later became
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Ponies hear that Jason Quill may be at their coffee/AMA event:
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jason-Travelycia
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 I was I was only on email today, so all I could get was the text of these messages as email notifications. It was still one of my favorite threads. But now it is so, so much better.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Some crack ships which aren't indicated, but deserve mention anyway. Taz-Leo
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Ghostheart-Charlotte
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm sure Kid Kelvin has some admirers.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Stingray after trying to talk to A10.
Bill, you seem to have been in a particular mood today.  One that enjoyed visual puns. I appreciate that.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: Bill, you seem to have been in a particular mood today.  One that enjoyed visual puns. I appreciate that. If you got the fever, join in with updated suggestions or new ideas. Otherwise, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Edited 1516086746
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
And as of this session, Pneo (Pneuma-Leo)
I prefer the ship portmanteau Pneo (pronounced like Neo).
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: I prefer the ship portmanteau Pneo (pronounced like Neo). Any suggestions for the others, by any chance?
Oh man, that's a horrible question...  No more portmanteaus, but I do have some fun ship names. For A-10 and Harry, I was thinking about combining Andromeda and Mercury (both heavenly bodies) for the ship name Star-Crossed.  The name also fits with how rocky this ship is going.  Alternatively, M-10; less fun both still works. Ghost Girl and Jason is totally Zeitgeist.  Both have a foot in the past.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Accepted and posts edited, up and down the line. :)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Not-Dad and Li'lycia if they ever ship Jalycia
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Placeholder for whatever insane Animal ship ever emerges.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jason-Numina
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Alternate Lincord/Snomari, bonus points if you get the reference.
Unfortunately, much like Captain America, I don't get the reference other than a reverse image search telling me it was something to do with Dune.  Please share, because now I'm interested.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: Unfortunately, much like Captain America, I don't get the reference other than a reverse image search telling me it was something to do with Dune.  Please share, because now I'm interested. It is from Dune. It's called a "no-ship". :)
Ha!
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Alternate Jason-Numina (thanks Mike)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Leo's entire life if I understand Doyce's relay of Kaylee
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
And finally, alternate Star-Crossed (A10-Mercury)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Best upcoming moments from your favorite ships: The magical moment when A10 uses her flight powers to take Mercury on a midnight dance in midair, then drops him when he says she's such a good friend. The moment Leo finds out about Lincord and subtly hints to Taz that maybe there's a Tumblr page that should be hacked and taken down. The moment Troll finds out about Lincord. Alycia Chin interrupts Jason and Numina testing out a new shell in the lab. Bonus points: Travelycia appears in a maid outfit at that moment. Extra bonus: any appearance from Li'lycia. Stingray and Kid Kelvin are introduced to the Ponies during training exercises. That moment that Numina mistakenly calls Jason "Leo", causing him to shrivel up and die. The moment Ghostheart breaks out of jail and binds a bunch of visibly annoyed demons into spelling out "I (heart) U GG" in the shadow realm's sky on Valentine's Day.
That moment that Numina mistakenly calls Jason "Leo", causing him to shrivel up and die. Or, conversely, that moment when Numina mistakenly calls Leo "Jason," causing some sort of reaction from one, both, or all three of them, depending on the context. Alycia Chin interrupts Jason and Numina testing out a new shell in the lab. Bonus points: Travelycia appears in a maid outfit at that moment. Extra bonus: any appearance from Li'lycia. I can't even (but I really want to).
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: That moment that Numina mistakenly calls Jason "Leo", causing him to shrivel up and die. Or, conversely, that moment when Numina mistakenly calls Leo "Jason," causing some sort of reaction from one, both, or all three of them, depending on the context. Doyce already did this to me, at the AEGIS press conference he had Concord scan Pneuma and see "affection for Jason - I mean Leo". So that's where that came from. :)
Yeah, Jason/Dave was distracted by Li'lycia and didn't notice. :-)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Second round, because I'm feisty. The moment Leo rechecks the Lincord blog and finds that Taz took over and is producing new content. Jason meets an actual normal girl and the fans lose their shit. Concord goes to TV Tropes' Plot-Relevant Age-Up page for tips on interacting with the Ponies while 'bigger' and realizes he's become the main character from Mahou Sensei Negima . Alycia Chin starts dating a hot supervillain boi. Jason finds out in the worst possible way. Someone with phasing powers takes an interest in Ghost Girl. Agent 1337 (total surveillance) and Ninjess (total stealth) are revealed to have a very complicated thing going on. We finally find out who or what Mercury's actually interested in. The show ends immediately.
Okay, I really don't want to actually see most of those, but I'd love to see out-take / chibi side-scenes of all of those. Three of those made me actually laugh out loud.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Most of these are in the "Menagerie Go" chibi spinoff of the much better loved "Menagerie" show anyway.
Bill G. said: Most of these are in the "Menagerie Go" chibi spinoff of the much better loved "Menagerie" show anyway. Ha. Bravo.

Edited 1516781151
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
You are having way too much fun with this.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: You are having way too much fun with this. You're not wrong. But to be fair, it came entirely from this: "Talking about Alycia with Numina in earshot is ... uncomfortable on multiple levels, including even acknowledging that it's uncomfortable."
Oh, I'm not condemning, just observing. I'm having way too much fun with this, too.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Here's an update on everyone's favorite, the Jalycia ship. Jason: Rusty: Numina and Alycia: Byron: Achilles:

Edited 1518134774
1. That scene with Sarah Jane and Rose was just high-larious. It still makes me giggle to see the GIF. 2. Looks a bit like Rusty there next to Byron. :-) 3. Jason asks Vorl'ycia-in-his-head about the long term prospects for just about anything in his love life:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNklBqVCA" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNklBqVCA</a> &nbsp;

Edited 1530821289
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Recent events have given us a new permutation. #Alysummer
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
If A10 ever gets into a physical confrontation with Alycia Chin.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
If Telekinetian finds someone nice:
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
When Jason moves to NPC status without resolving a god damn thing.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
When Harry has to run off after asking for a not-date: Harry asks Jason for romantic advice: Harry confronts Stingray later on: The audience after FINALLY seeing Harry step up: Hanging out: