Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Some MM manual entries not auto-creating sheets

I was creating an Ogre for my game and I noticed that it wasn’t auto-creating a sheet like others have since I purchased the Monster Manual from Roll20. The first thing I tried was refreshing the page since I know that has caused me some problems in the past, but it still wasn’t working. Out of curiosity, I tried creating tokens for half-Ogre and Ogre Zombie, the other two creatures that appear when you type “Ogre” into the compendium search bar and both of those work, which leads me to beleave there is an issue with this one entry. I can do a workaround for now, but I just wanted to make the Roll20 team aware of the issue. 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Skurp . I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you're experiencing (my attempt can be seen here ). If you still find yourself unable to drop in an Ogre, could you try doing so in a newly-created Game?
Check if you already have an Ogre in the Journal. You should be able to drag and drop the character from the Journal instead of the Compendium.
Ah. Ok. I apparently had a super old version buried somewhere deep in the tangles of my massive game journal. Thank you!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I'm glad you figured it out! Thanks, Rabulias!