Preferably weeknights but am open potentially open to Saturdays. My timezone is EST. Looking for once a week or once every other week. I have been playing D&D and various RPGs for about 16 years. I prefer tables that do not use homebrew content. Character I'd like to bring to the table: Raj Ali, Half Elf Warlock (Hexblade) A Noble from Al-Qadim (or campaign appropriate Arabian area), Raj is an intrepid and reckless youth. Curiosity of the arcane compelled him to delve into the forbidden practices of shadow magic. Raj formed a blade pact with a spectre of the Shadowfell. In exchange for him feeding it his enemies souls, the spectre taught him how to weave shadows into powerful spells. His family was furious when they discovered his blasphemy. In an effort to save face, they forced him to "run away" to Faerun (or campaign appropriate area). Raj hopes through his many daring exploits he can prove, both to himself and his distant family, that he has the power to wield shadows towards a noble purpose .