Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Turn Marker] Doubled turn marker in tracker

As the topic says, sometimes the turn tracker opens up with two instances of the turn marker.  I usually just delete one, and it works fine, but I'm not sure why it's happening.  I'm using TurnMarker1 in conjunction with GroupInitiative.
Gold
Forum Champion
I've had that happen too (and yes I also use TurnMarker1 and GroupInitiative). I think (not 100% sure), if you use the GroupInitiative command for clearing the Turn Tracker, or maybe it is when you use the TurnMarker1 command to Reset the initiative round counter, one or both of those helps to avoid the problem. Pretty sure I usually don't have the doubling if I used my Init-Clear macro first, which contains both of the above !commands. Here's my nifty macro for "Init-Clear", I keep this macro button right beside my "Init-Roll" macro button: !group-init --clear /me Ending the Initiative !tm reset 0 Combat is pretty much wrapped up, for now. /desc Closing the Turn Order Players: Take the lead with free action & RP!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
They are probably on different pages.  It has a separate marker on each page.  If you clear the turn order from the menu, it might cause the turn marker to be repopulated immediately, then when you go to a new page to start an encounter, it adds one for the new page. Try using: !group-init --clear next time you want to clear the turn order. Also, if you hover the icon of one in the turn order and don't get a yellow box around the turnmarker you see on the page, you can just drop it.  Really, you can drop both and it will re add the one it needs (though the round count might be off then)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is there a setting to remove the token entirely? I liked the auto ping-pull, but the marker token turned out to be too distracting.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm.. could change out the image to something transparent.