Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

compendium lack of character sheet tab for monsters

Edited 1517239922
I am a plus subscriber and have noticed two issues happening with my ability to use the compendiums. In 5e, the first time I choose a monster, the character sheet is open which allows me to click on attacks to auto-roll for them. However, the second time I try using the same monster, the character sheet tab is no longer available to me. In the Pathfinder monster section, I never have access to the character sheet tab. Can someone from Roll20 look into this and supply a fix on my account. It is very inconvinient not having access to the character sheet tabs in the compendium for monsters. I have tried with both Google Chrome and Firefox with the same results. I can either click of drag the monster the first time, but not a second time. The program won't even let me drag the entry a second time. I have to actually click the entry.
Hey Michael, I have not exactly understood what is your problem, can you please elaborate a bit more? perhaps I can help a bit
To clarify: Using 5e game 1) I open the compendium by clicking the compendium tab. 2) I choose the monsters tab to open list of monsters for my players to combat. 3) I drag the "orc" entry onto the screen. 4) The orc sheet opens up with 3 tabs to choose (Bio-info, character sheet, attributes and abilities). The character sheet tab allows me, as the GM, to hover over the attack capabilities (which hightlight automatically as red) and click to have the orc auto-roll to hit. 5) The next time I try to access the orc (whether same session or another day or game play), I am no longer capable of dragging the orc onto the screen. I can only click on the Orc to get "Home>Monsters>Orc" to open which does not have the tabs I listed above and this section is only informational, NOT interactive with the program. This happens with every monster I choose. It is only a one time use and then never accessible again as interactive. In Pathfinder game, I get no interactive screen as described above #4, only tabs #5.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
closed as a duplicate of:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6025951/pf-compendium-lack-of-character-sheet-tab-for-monsters#post-6035044" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6025951/pf-compendium-lack-of-character-sheet-tab-for-monsters#post-6035044</a>