Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchase History

Hello, I do not know if I missed something somewhere, but it would be nice to be able to see if you have already purchased something or at least have an history of purchase in your account page, or both.  Even if I missed something, I find very troubling that there is not something obvious about what you have already bought or an easy access history of purchase.  If it is doable, it would be nice to see that in the future.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello, In the marketplace section you have a "your purchase" page :)
Thank you (it is always the last place you look at ^^)... in the tab in the header, for the others searching for that...
Of course it's always the last place you look.  If you keep looking after you've found it, well.... Let's just say you have issues.  :)
You just en passant explained one of the mysteries that bugged me since childhood.