Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Double dice rolling in Pathfinder character sheet

Edited 1517496684
I entered in an items in the attack tab of the pathfinder character sheet. When I click the macro button. IT rolls 2d20 and 2d6. I can not figure out why. (None of the check boxes in iterative attacks are checked) Screen shot  of roll and character sheet Result in the chat window
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The 3d dice roll for all rolls in the message, regardless of if they are displayed or not. The extra dice are for your crit confirmation roll and crit damage. They just aren't displayed in the template because you didn't threaten a crit.

Edited 1517501872
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
All rolls are made at the same time (crit_confirm, crit_damage) once a macro is executed. The PF sheet rolls all attack and damages at once to expedite attacks. The roll template only shows the additional crit info upon a crit threat, but 3d dice will often show all the rolls.  It has been considered in the past to make the player/gm confirm crits and damage rolls with additional  API command buttons (Pro not required for this particular feature) in chat, but for the sake of quicker game play, it has remained as-is. edit: What Scott said.  ;P