Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] The Guild Living Campaign (New Players Welcome)

Hey everyone!  I'm one of the DMs for The Guild Living Campaign.  This Sunday from Noon EST to 6pm EST I am going to be running an open character creation session (Like a Session 0) for people interested in trying out or playing D&D4E with the Guild.  The Guild is a long running campaign with over 150 members and 20 DMs and we are always looking into new ways to get people excited about playing D&D and expanding our community. Details: We will be using Skype to communicate.  Feel free to send me a contact request at Gravymattingly with any questions you may have. You DO NOT need to have experience in D&D, in 4th Edition or in RPGs in general to join.  All are welcome. You DO NOT have to show up when it starts and you DO NOT have to stay the whole time. You DO NOT have to go through character creation with a DM in order to play in the Guild Living Campaign.  This Session is designed to help people brainstorm, get eased into the system and help explain the resources available to people for making their characters. For more information about the guild (including instructions on how to join) check out our  LFG Entry . Feel free to post any questions you might have.
Any chance there will be 5th Edition games starting up soon?
DoTheCrab said: Any chance there will be 5th Edition games starting up soon? We play 4e not 5e.  There are many 5e games on R20 so you should have no problem finding a group.
For those who want to make new characters: <a href="https://join.skype.com/sA4wzk01kbxL" rel="nofollow">https://join.skype.com/sA4wzk01kbxL</a>
About an hour and a half left for those looking to make characters!