Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marco suggestions 5EOGL

Ok every one i have a two part question for suggestions from a player perspective. 1. Macro's for Monks Way of open hand.  2. Barb Path of zealot. Please suggest your use macros for both of these classes for more streamline playing without API use. Thank you all.
I just got started with macros since running monk attacks can get complicated and cumbersome. just broke each action (initial monk weapon attack So I just set up one macro for each potential discreet component of an attack. I have the Polearm master feat, so that is included as well So I have a macro for a routine attack sequence: Initial two-handed Quarterstaff attack Pole Arm master attack Unarmed attack Flurry of blows (I have this set to roll both attacks in the one macro) I also included macros for Opportunity attack (in our game we set the Pole arm master opportunity attack as an extended range one handed strike witht he quarterstaff) Thrown Dart Deflect Missile Caught missile