Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Custom skill modifiers

Is there any way within the shaped character sheet to add individual modifiers for each skill. I am the DM and one of my players has an item that gives a +2 to any stealth rolls. The only way I have found is to add a custom macro which then rolls with the extra modifier however I would like a way to add this modifier directly into the character sheet if possible.
You can. In the right of the page is a box name Modifiers. Get into edit mode. Add a modifier and call something like Stealthy. Then check the checkbox next to Ability checks. This opens up a list of checks. You will need to count down your sheet starting from zero to find stealth. If nothing has been added from raw sheet then this is $16. Click that box and then put a 2 at the end. See captured image. Then close everything up and back out of edit mode and your pc should have +2 to stealth as long as Stealthy is checked. Just uncheck if the cloak comes off. good luck
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Heather, that is the correct method. The names are setup like that as the sheet cannot read the name of another repeating section (modifiers can't read skill names).
Thank you very much for your help.
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone. Could anyone direct me to the best place to ask questions about the Shaped Sheets?  Thanks!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
[5e Shaped] Version 8+