Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dungeons & Dragons Turns 40

Although the precise date cannot be determined, today is being widely-regarded as the 40th anniversary of the debut of the Dungeons & Dragons game. If you're interested in learning more about the early history of the game, here's a link to a good blog article and also a video by the same person: When Dungeons & Dragons Turns 40 A History of D&D in 12 Treasures
It's like it hasn't aged a day.
Cool video, that dude's collection is intense.
Prons P. said: Cool video, that dude's collection is intense. Yeah, he certainly has a passion for the pre-history of the game. I have some highly collectible items myself, but it's all very early published material. Nothing like the unique items he owns.
Excellent, I try to remember to have some cake later!
40 and still living in parents' basements everywhere...? Oh the irony! ;) Happy B-Day, D&D!
Xyld said: 40 and still living in parents' basements everywhere...? Oh the irony! ;) LOL! Yeah, unfortunately though, I don't think D&D has a monopoly on that. Just more experience, perhaps.