Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Friday Curse of Strahd game looking for 2 more players

Edited 1518477210
Our DM is looking for 2 more players for this one campaign, we'll be going from level 1 to 11 and it'll be a first-time DM, we are looking for most of all friendly players and ones that are understandable, new players are more than welcome! We are using ONLY PhB material, no homebrew or Xanathar's here. We are also rolling for stats and there will be backstory building help in a session 0. There are a few rules the DM asks for, being the following: 1) No talking over each other unless required. 2) I will not tolerate out of character rudeness to other players. 3) If you cant make a game on time/at all for whatever reason please tell me in advance if possible (i understand some things can not be helped) 4) If you have a problem with me/player/game then please come and talk to me. 5) Only use phb for character builds 6) And most of all HAVE FUN If you abide by them, please, post an application saying a bit about yourself here or send me a PM, I'll relay the info to our DM. 

Edited 1518360932
What’s the time zone? How many players are in the game? Is the game free or pay to play?

Edited 1518364887
GMT timezone at 3pm , currently 2 players looking for 2 more, its a free game
Bump

Edited 1518478642
Game on this next friday, still looking!
If only it was like a Sunday or Saturday lol
Well, Dm is only free on Friday, so no..
Mind if i join you guys?
Last spot remaining
theblakeq
Marketplace Creator
Anymore spots open?