Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Paladin/Guardian for Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Campaign (level 2)

Edited 1390763302
We had a last minute drop-out for our campaign and need a replacement. Unfortunately, our needs are pretty specific (i.e. Paladin, which anyone can play, but is a hard class to play WELL) and our schedule is tight. We'll be starting in about an hour (noon PST, 1/26/14). I can help you get a character created (2nd level - we just started the campaign recently). Bonus points for a female player (the player who dropped was female...and it really helped balance the all-male group), but honestly, that's not a huge deal, just a bonus. We might have a spot for 1 or maybe 2 players beyond that as well, but we need to get the paladin spot filled first. The group meets weekly on Sundays from noon to around 6pm or so (PST) and is a mix of ages from 17 to 50ish. The campaign will become Mythic at some point soon, but for now we're still lowbie characters. Please reply to me personally, or here if you prefer (though I'll likely just respond privately at that point anyway). This is looking to be a really fun campaign / adventure path! Respond asap if interested.
Much too short notice to play this week, but I might be interested starting next week. What does the rest of the party look like? And most importantly, is this actually a roleplaying campaign, or are people playing a "shooter" as so often? No interest in heavy railroading or dungeon crawls.
Unfortunately, due to various weird one-off events, we won't be playing next week or the week after. Should be pretty regular after that, however. Rest of the party consists of: Fetchling Rogue Dwarf Inquisitor Human Battle Oracle Elf Ranger Aasimar Sorceror As to whether it's a "roleplaying" campaign or a "shooter" campaign, I don't know how to answer that. Like any group, there are people who want combat, and there are people who want to RP. It's always a balance in any group I've seen. Whether or not the balance is right for you, I don't know. From my perspective, I like a balanced campaign with both combat and rp, and so far this group seems to be fine.
If you have 5 people already, I'm going to pass. A party of 6 is a tad too big for me to get some good inter-character stuff going.
No worries.
I actually have a 1st level female Pally never played before. I myself am not female though and the time is not right for me. Just thought it was a funny coincidence that I had what you were looking for.. Except boobs :P

Edited 1390833857
Update: we're actually level 3 as of the end of last game. And being female doesn't matter nearly as much as being a paladin and willing to play. LFG post: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/11483/wrath-of-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/11483/wrath-of-</a>...
Yup, as is true of life in general, boobs are just a bonus :P