Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP FASA Star Trek, alternate Sundays 4pm Pacific Time

We need regular, dependable players. The game takes place in the Triangle, post-TOS but pre-TMP. We are former Starfleet officers and Intel spooks aboard a covert intelligence ship, looking out for the best interests of the Federation and its allies while working beyond the law. Do you have what it takes? If not, I'm afraid we'll have to kill you...
I may be interested in playing. Having an other information about the setting? IE ship and such.
Things vary from adventure to adventure. I understand we will get another ship upgrade for the next one, to a Spector Class Q-ship, and will be heading out of the Triangle, possilby after some new race of alien.