Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Warlock Pact Weapon Questions

So I made a Hexblade Warlock and took the pact of the blade now my question is what are the limitations of this pact. I’m currently level 4 and that allows me to take the improved pact weapon Eldritch invocation that allows me to summon a ranged pact weapon thus increasing the list of things that my character can summon. Can I use this pact from a utility standpoint? Say for some reason I needed a shovel or a crowbar? Would it be permissible to use my pact weapon in such a way and just give it the stats of an improvised club? I wouldn’t use constructs like that for combat but I feel it would add a little bit of flavor to it.
This would be a better question on one of the many D&D subreddits and is not really a suitable topic of discussion on Roll20 given that Roll20 is system agnostic.
thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
rpg.stackexchange.com is another great place to look for rules answers.