Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question: Multiple GMs and Personal Library Resources?

So, I'm part of a D&D4E game that has multiple DMs. I'm one of them. I recently ran a One shot as my first session since being promoted. After this, the other DM mentioned that some stuff in his Library had been moved around. I do not recall moving anything or even seeing other DMs stuff when using game. Does it combine all gms stuff or something else? Also, does anyone know if this is a thing that happens in Multiple GM games? Or is it a specific Bug with certain Games or something? Any answers will help. Thanks:) GF
I did this before myself. Only the main DM can make maps and tokens etc.. All the art assets are stored on his/her computer. The Co-DM can edit those maps control tokens and use the jukebox etc.. I believe that you would have to send the art assets to the Co-dm's computer in order for him/her to use them in the same campaign so they can make maps and tokens as well.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Each art library is tied to a users account regardless of their status within a game. When you have a co-GM they would not be able to access/affect your library nor would you be able to do the same to theirs. You COULD however drop assets onto a page from your library for a co-GM to manipulate and likewise they could do the same with their assets. Does the DM in question mean the journals section rather than their art library by any chance?