Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script:cron does not accept timed jobs?

Hi there, I'm currently trying to use the cron script and keep running into a problem: When I want to set a time based interval, the script will still store it as turn based. I might not be seeing the forest for all the trees here, but when I enter the following comand: !cron --interval 10 Hello World   (oversimplified example...) Shouldn't it give out "Hello World" in the Chat every 10 seconds, since I do not have any rounds set? Any help would be much appreciated :-) Grettings from Berlin, Germany
From Southern Germany I send my regards ;-) The problem is that you're only using a literal 10 as the interval. The Readme states the following: if I is a single number, I will be considered a number of rounds So, just try giving it something it must interpret as a timestring will work, for your ten second example: !cron --interval "0:10" Hello World
Oh, cringe! Well... that was kind of a language barrier thing. I translated that wrong, while reading it... Thanks for the help! Greetings from Berlin