Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a DM for a group of 3-6 Players 5E

Hi there! I am part of a group of DnD players whom have been playing for quite some time now (Except one of us whom is only new to the game) We are looking for a GM as we have rotated around a lot but cannot find someone whom would be able to host a game for us on a weekly or even fortnightly basis. We would be looking for a GM who would be able to join us around 5PM GMT or later and someone who is comfortable with more RP than combat. 
What days do you consider playing on? I might be making another game, and 5pm gmt is perfect for me, depending on the day, and I prefer roleplay. What sort of game are you looking for? I ususally have some specific restrictions based on the game that doesn't go well with everyone :)
We're usually able to play any day of the week as long as we have a little warning in advance ^^ Well, it all depends honestly. Most of the group enjoy high magic type campaigns but we're all open to most things 
I usually remove Warlocks, due to personal preference, as well as Alignments, alignment based spells and dimensional magic, but otherwise, I can easily work with a high magic setting :) You can add me on Discord if you want, and we can discuss some more? Discord: Kaw#3179
Ah we have someone who usually mains warlocks which could be interesting but sure I'll add you in a little mo once I'm at my computer