Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sta Block / Battle block associated with a token

Hello all! I was wondering if there is a way to have a small stat block that pops up when you select a token. The only thing I have figured out so far is to double click it and look at the notes, which always pops up in the middle of the screen blocking everything.  I am looking for something small like the initiative tracker that I could move around but it should a stat block associated with the selected token.

Edited 1518555088
Did you know that you can Shift-double click the token to bring up it's character sheet?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What sheet are you using?
I am using a custom sheet for my system SagaBorn. Character sheets take up the whole center screen. I like the way that Combat Manager (<a href="http://combatmanager.com/" rel="nofollow">http://combatmanager.com/</a>) deals with combat blocks. When you select a character, it pops up in the small bar to the right. I wish Roll20 had something like that along the right column, or a smaller sheet that didn't take up so much space.

Edited 1518578332
You could also write a macro to whisper a stat block to yourself (or to everyone) in the chat. As a Pro user, you can&nbsp;edit the character sheet to add a custom roll template for it to format it how you like.
Check out the API script, TokeNotes.&nbsp; It allows you to write anything in the GM notes section of a token (not the sheet) and when the token is selected, it displays them as text to the right of the token.&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is a thread about TokeNotes.&nbsp; It does use one of the stat bubbles, so you have to sacrifice the use of one of those.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also, if you do use the TokeNotes script, check to end of that thread: the script has an error in it, and the second post from the end shows the edit you need to make to fix it. Last time i checked, just a couple of weeks ago, the script hadnt had that fix applied.
Thanks everyone! It is not perfect, but it is a good start!