Name: Abyssus Age: 16 Time Zone: GMT+2 Interested in: Dungeon and Dragons, Most interested in 5th I have played like half of a one shot of lost mine of phandelver, also i'd rather play with a visual representation of the battlefield but im up for anything. RP vs Combat vs Puzzles: I like all of them. A balanced split is all good with me, but im flexible with the RP part. Communication Platforms: I Use Discord regularly. But if offered another platform ill download it. (No webcam) Availability: I study morning to noon.(I need atleast 5 hours of sleep) Mondays 3 PM - 12:01 AM (Midnight) Tuesdays 3 PM - 12:01 AM (Midnight) Wednesdays 3 PM - 12:01 AM (Midnight) Thursdays 3 PM - 5 PM and 8 PM - 12:01 AM (Midnight) Fridays 2 PM - 8 PM and 11 PM - 3 AM (I sometimes go out with my family) Saturdays 10 AM - 12:01 AM (Midnight) (I sometimes go out with my family) Sunday - In Israel this is a day where I study (cause Israel sucks) so - 3 PM - 12:01 AM (Midnight) Please note that the fact that I am available most of the time is because things are prone to change in the moment so choose one or more and ill be available constantly at those times. I have gotten into D&D thanks to Critical Role and then proceeded to buying TTS which I have played 1 one shot in it and Roll20 is kinda new to me although some people helped me with my character sheet so im pretty much ready to go at anytime. I also enjoy creating characters in D&D Beyond and im flexible with whoever im playing so I am able to adjust to the party's needs.