Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to copy Handouts

Is there a way to make a copy of a Handout that I'm missing? I would like to take for instance a handout I made generically for Instrument of the Bards and create handouts for each of the actual instruments. But I don't want to recreate the handout each time. Using copy of diplicate would save me some time.

Edited 1518621867
You can use transmogrifier to copy a handout into another game, and then back into the original game as many times as you like.  Copies will be exact duplicates, that you can edit individually.
To go along with Valerie's suggestion, I would recommend that once you rename the original handout prior to transmogrifying another handout in because the transmogrifier will attempt to overwrite the original handout if it shares the same name as the one you are bringing in to the game.