Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players/GM Mistborn Adventure Game (Evenings EST preferred)

Edited 1390840773
Casey
Sheet Author
We're two (possibly three) players interested in breaking into tabletop RPGs with Roll20 and the Mistborn RPG. One of us is willing to Narrate, however it would be his first time. So if an experienced Narrator is interested, please let us know! I figure we would start off with just a 1 session practice/intro adventure to get accustomed with the game and each other, then perhaps commit to a 3 session adventure and see where we go from there.
I'm interested in joining, although I have little to no GM experience and don't feel like changing that right now. But what I would like it to hear more of how you are going to play this, what group composition is going to be used, and etc.