Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any way to give players more admin rights on a game's forum?

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Greetings! My players and I make extensive use of our game forums on Roll20 (up to and including hacking search windows together based on lunr and the API, since we have so much stuff posted up there). A pain point for us is the fact players can't rename posts (we sometimes forget to name or tag post appropriately when we post). *I* can rename the post simply by clicking on the title, but no one else can, even the post creator. Is there any way to change this and expand this ability to everyone?

Edited 1518633171
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Short of promoting them up to co-GM status, no there is no other way that I heard of (I'm not sure if that works but you could test it with someone in the group that you trust).. I would recommend making a suggestion in the  Suggestions & Ideas forum.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct .
3rd party - Discord - create a new chat channel?