Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell DC increase

Good afternoon all, I'm really terrible with software and computers in general. Could someone put up a video showing me how to increase the DC of my spells for Pathfinder? I have spell focus conjuration and would like to increase the DC by 1 on the page. Thanks so much for the help. I've been trying to figure this out for awhile without any luck. I have read other posts with similar questions but I cant understand the computer jargon that's going on. I really need a visual :( Uther

Edited 1518809505
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Currently you need to do this on a per spell basis. Here's a gif of the process .
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Adding a DC buff and making DC a macro-text field is on our todo list.  Currently, you can adjust DC per spell by expanding the Misc sub-section of a spell and manually entering a DC mod adjustment which will adjust the read-only DC field accordingly.  Cheers
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Olympic posting is a new sport and Scott just got gold.  ;-P
Awesome! Thanks a lot Scott, this is gold.
and thank you Vince as well, appreciate the quick reply as we have a session soon.